By reading this article you will learn how to install and configure FreeCV.
It won't take more than 10 minutes to read and learn FreeCV.
First of all, you need to install FreeCV on your web server. So, this guide can help you to learn FreeCV. Free Installation Guide
in order to configure FreeCV just read these 7 steps.
- Describe yourself: It's a must to have a personal statement (Summary, Career, Self introduction, ...) on you CV. It helps recruiter to identify your key important value you can add to their organization
- Adding Projects & Activities: Any activities, projects, ... that you have done or you are doing. Maybe you as a speaker attended to a seminar or written a book. All of this activities can be added to Projects & Activities.
- Your Skills: No one knows what skill you have and how much experience you have on that skill better than you. Your skills has an important impact on a person which is reading your CV.
- Where-have-you-been: The person who is reading your CV likes to know where have you educated in and worked for. Also they might wanted to know which courses you have completed. So, in this section you could add these information.
- Where to find you: Let other people find you in social media or maybe you wanted to mention a phone number or an email address.
- Share your knowledge: One of the most important part of having a great website, is the content that you produce for your website.
- Customize FreeCV for yourself: As a website owner you need to change your website title, description,
keywords and also you might wanted to use Google Analytics on your